Change of Name Marriage/Divorce

Application form click here

For change of surname, consequent to marriage/divorce, please submit duly completed application form for an Indian Passport along with original and a copy of marriage/divorce certificate. In case of married woman, the marriage certificate should be submitted together with a duly notarized joint affidavit (click here) by the woman applying. In case one of the spouses is a foreign national, only photocopies of marriage certificate and foreign passport should be submitted along with the application form.

For Passport, Miscellaneous services and travel documents fees please click here.

Información adicional